Scene 1 Take 5.
Take One -
She said: " I think you take more risks than you should my man. Not just that. More spices than you should too. Same thing i guess".
I said: " u say risk taking. u say spices???You know what id really like to do? I'd like to drop my job here at Croner, (its really interesting but its just not what gets my fire going) pack a bag or two and just travel around the world with a bycicle or motorcycle..even a bus would do. Best i think would be those VW vans -the flatfornt ones. Id like to start from London..travel through europe..eastern europe - Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Croatia- with their 16 th centurey architecture (enveloped in fog) , quality beer, pretty faces, medieval restaurants and remnants of past wars. It'll be hard to move on- then up to Turkey soaking in the persian lifestyle and intense black eyes, and then through the Middle east..(except Iraq ). Rest in India a bit then up to Mongolia and its vast expanses and small eyes down a bit to Japan maybe (although its not too important..id just like to see the technology wonders they have). Korea is a must especially the border of south and north , thru to vietnam and its paddy fields and straw hats, some bit of Thailand as well but not the cities - go for a couple of moon parties on thier islands. cath up with an old friend. Then down to Australia and New Zealand (i could switch on the surf button there) and maybe a flight to the FIJI islands .
Maybe take a break about a month and then from Cairo along the fertile banks of the Nile to South Africa (i might avoid Zimbabwe becasue of Mugabe shitfaceto ) along the east coast and then up the west coast to Algeria through the Botswana national park (biggest in the world) and through Cameroon and its drug farms and up to Morocco (to their beautiful women) . Id like to cross Senegal as i hear its a beautiful country. I'd need to do more research to see if its really worth it. I'd have a choice anyways of Tunisia as well, with their desserts and artistry.
Id then like to cross Brazil on the east coast of south america to see their football fields, get dribbled and stumped by a few muchacho kids , have a run in with their gangsters, (but escape away free - ok lose some money) then through Paraguay or Peru. I'm not sure about Chile - they have good wines there and i have a couple of good friends so lets see. Plus of course i'd love to pass through Cuzco, the Incan capital and what they called 'navel of the world'. Then quite a bit of the Amazon basin (boat ride maybe thru a bit of the amazon with a brazilian boatsman - its been a childhood dream) and to their beaches of course. Samba away a couple of nights on Sao Paulo beaches, then up to Colombia in Bogota (visit a good old friend from UNI). It is one of the most dangerous cities in the world, but i guess thats what'll make it fun. I hate the States but mite just go to California to visit my cousin and up to Canada to a few freinds there.
I then fly down back to London for a couple of days then go to India..go to someplace like Goa or somethng put my feet up and do nothing for a month. While doing all this id like to be writing in to some newspaper abt my travels and thoughts (earn a bit there) and then in the end write a book and earn roylaty. In the midst of all this find a beautiful woman, who is fiercely independent. After the the book id like to come back to London maybe finally get to do some sky diving I'd always wanted to and then get a job as an Brand manager in Orange, work my way up to being Marketing Manager South asia pacific and settle in India with a nice family and my lovely wife. I'll be rich enough retire early and grow some corn.
Right now I'm sitting at home eating pancakes and you say I have a risky life?
CUT CUT.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home