Sunday, June 11, 2006

random decisions...

Adventure is fun and I can forever thrive on it. Granted I’m not ure everyday Patrick Gayardon (one of skydiving most adventurous pioneers) or Mike Horn (adventurer) or even your everyday Grand canyon rock climber. But in my own small humble way it gives me something to live for. A ride in Richmond park to somewhere ive never seen before or climbing the small mountains in Scotland, a cycle ride across Mexico or even a secret waterfall in Lonavala me and my friends would go to repeatedly. They just give me the excitement and thrill I need to push myself on to other mundane details of life, which is although interesting , never gives you that proud sense of fulfilment in discovering something totally new. It’s a secret- a spirit which stays with you, even in company whereby you just cannot share the experience you live through.

I’m writing this as I am very close now to doing something different from the gloriously unexciting stuff I do day in and day out. It’s not that my work doesn’t involve fun. It is exciting. It is logical processes of thought and action sometimes even creation. I am learning. And I love it. But lets just say the discovery and wonder and soul searching experiences are so much lesser than on just a cycle ride in the in the 7 Stanes in Scotland.
I think I’m trying to justify why I’ve just decided to climb Mt Kilimanjaro sometime soon. And do a sky diving course next month. And of course join my Mexico ride buddies up in wales next month for a 150 km bike ride.

3 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as long as you re not askin for money... just kiddin!.. enjoy!!!

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the sky-diving training, how do you propose to ensure that gravity gets a chance to pull your feather-like weight towards the mother earth?

Way to go, stud!

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Rani Sowmya said...

Soul searching words.. Guess the key lies in self discovery and in living the moment.. All the Best!

Cheers,
Sowmya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home