have to start somewhere..
Ive always believed notes to oneself have to be written to oneself. not to be shared to any other complex substance which has mind tissue and soul. Until i came across the book 'Notes to Myself' by Mr Prather of course which can now be read not just by my complex colleagues but animals,aliens and politicians. I must tell you it is proven that some animals can read. For instance my friend, Rohit can definitely read nursery rhymes. Though he does it with a little difficulty. Anyways i digress. So after reading that book i decided it is not such a bad idea to share your thoughts. After all im not going to be writing things which are so personal to me that I dont even share it with the darkness in my room. Or write things which are so embaressing not for me but the reader, however complex he or she is. Or will I ? I just may. I just may.
Welcome to the world of my cognition. Welcome to my purple world. Actually i welcome myself too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home